6th Annual Food For Thought
UPDATED DATE: Friday, March 2nd, 2018
Purchase tickets at: Food For Thought
On the first Friday in March BHA will host a wonderful evening with tastings from top restaurants from around Middle Tennessee, drinks, an impressive silent auction, a wine pull, and live music. This is our largest and most important fundraiser of the year and would not be possible without the help of our volunteers and generous sponsors.
If you are able to help we are in need of the requests below. Please contact BHA at 615-791-6467.
- Corporate/business/individual sponsors/underwriters. Please share this document with prospective sponsors: 2018FFTSponsorship
- Silent auction donations – please start asking around at local businesses. Please share this donor request letter: 2018 FFT Donation Form
- Wine for the Wine Wall (valued at $20 or up) Wine donations may be dropped off starting Jan 25th during Wed. afternoon pickup in the south area of the parking lot or call the office at 615-791-6467 to make other arrangements.
- All donations are tax deductible. Please share this donation receipt with any donors: Donation Receipt Form
- Contacts/connections to companies that provide musicians/entertainment and beverages.
5th Annual Food For Thought
Friday, March 3rd, 2017
4th Annual 2016 Food For Thought